Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas is almost here!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! :). I can't wait for Christmas, it's one of my favorite holidays!!! This year I get to spend it with my mom (as always :) and the Dalys !!!! :) yay! There is just so much going on this year, so many activities like the dinner theater, my huge Buddhism project, Piano songs (Lisa Dawn and I just performed our duet of Carol of the Bells), and then the rush of people everywhere, shopping and presents, but most important of all remembering Jesus' birth. I pray this year that God will bless each and every one of you and I hope you remember that this is about God not Santa Clause or getting gifts. Yes the colors and presents and songs and everything else is so much fun and really adds to the excitment, but this is still about God and how He sent His son to die on the cross for our sins. I thank Jesus and praise his name for what He did for me!!!!!

No comments: