Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My mom <3

Most of you who know me know that for family, it's just me and my mom. We do pretty much everything together. My mom raised me and we have a very close relationship. I love her so much she is the person closest to my heart, the only person I can tell everything to, and when I say everything it's literally every single detail of my life. Without my mom, certain tough times I've had would have been unbearable. She is my comfort and support. I know that God will always be there for me but sometimes it takes my mom to remind me, or to help me have a shoulder to lean on. I can always count on her to make sure my needs are met. She will always be there for me, when great things happen, or when tragedy strikes. My mom is my main family and I love her like none other. :)

No comments: