Friday, October 17, 2008

hmmmm

well........I'm so bored right now its not even funny.......I'm so bored that I'm just posting a bulletin on how bored i am......telling all who read that I'm slowly wasting valuable time....being bored.

lol well whatever so yeah this is pretty much just a bulletin where i totally just kinda ramble on and on about nothing and I'm sorry if you think its boring but its better than just sittin and doin nothin lol :)

well.....school today was good....we had a memorization test in choir and i think i did pretty good :). and tomorrow night we are having a choir sleepover.....I'm pretty excited. of course i have to leave early the next morning for church :). I also had a million tests this week in all my classes.....I'm pretty sure i passed all of them with around 90% or higher.....(mostly higher :)). I'm listening to a country song which i love......its called BBQ stain i think and its by Tim McGraw.......its on my my space.

i feel like watching a movie so i think ill just go watch shes the man or something and go to bed cause its late and i feel like sleepin......you know fallin asleep to a movie....that should be nice....hmmm its only 9:45 and I'm exhausted ready for sleep....i guess i just had a long day at school and then a hard workout at the y.......that was interesting....it was the zumba class.......it was fun. We just shimmy and shake and its a lot of fun :).

anyways ima go to bed so ill post something interesting later :)

No comments: