Sunday, October 12, 2008

Piano

I love music. I am in choir at school and I take piano lessons. I've been in piano since the fourth grade and have stayed devoted to it. I adore music and it's my favorite pastime. I often just sit and play piano for hours on days off. Right now, I am working on Christmas music. I know it's quite early to be starting the seasonal music, but Christmas music is my favorite type to play. My best friend Lisa Dawn and I always do a duet for Christmas and we are just starting to pick one. We aren't sure what song we are going to do yet, but we will choose soon :).
Right now, the songs I am working on the most are: Winter Wonderland, Silver Bells, Frosty the Snow Man, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, and I'll be Home for Christmas. For
non-Christmas songs, I am doing a song called the spinning song and a song called Liz on top of the world.
Yes, I love to play piano, it is one of my favorite things to do :).

1 comment:

Lisa Dawn said...

Hi! I also love piano of course, being the best friend Lisa Dawn in the blog. Christmas music is one of my favorite things ever and I started playing it in September. I love the blog!